Project Advisory & Due Diligence
As one of Australia’s market leaders, with years of industry experience, BatteryLimits has developed a network of experts to assist our clients through the complex stages of project development – from scoping studies through to project implementation. We provide an independent, objective view of projects and deliver specialist advice in the following areas:
- Management expertise in a lead or support role
- Feasibility and FEED study management
- Project development and risk mitigation strategies
- Independent review and expert witness
A key factor in securing project funding is having independent due diligence at your fingertips. BatteryLimits plays a crucial role in the industry and our expert team is regularly called on to review and verify studies, to identify potential gaps and opportunities, or to recommend additional work where required.
Our credentials as industry leaders means we are frequently engaged as expert witness in cases where dispute resolution is required, or to take on the role of independent engineer, on behalf of project lenders, to manage performance trials and to confirm plant and project performance.
- High level guidance from project inception to end product
- Project optimisation to maximise returns
- Value chain analysis
- Due diligence for potential project acquisitions